Love Map for Overlanders
The following are just basic get-to-know you questions that are the foundation to a healthy relationship. This is supposed to be a fun exercise to help you get to know, at a deeper level, this person you are travelling life with. Take turns attempting to answer these questions regarding your partner.
1. What was your partner’s first car?
2. What was your partner’s most memorable vacation as a child and why?
3. Name your partner’s two best friends.
4. What was your partner wearing when you first met?
5. Where was your partner born?
6. What stresses your partner out the most?
7. When is your partner’s birthday?
8. Who is your partner’s favorite relative?
9. What is your partner’s biggest dream, as yet unachieved?
10. What is your partner’s favorite flower?
11. What is your partner’s favorite kind of landscape?
12. What makes your partner feel most competent?
13. What is your partner’s favorite time for making love?
14. What is your partner’s favorite food?
15. What is your partner’s favorite color?
16. What turn’s your partner on sexually?
17. What is your partner’s favorite way to spend the evening while overlanding?
18. If your partner had the opportunity to travel anywhere internationally, where would they choose to go?
19. What personal improvements does your partner want to make in his or her life?
20. What accomplishment is your partner most proud of?
21. What animal is your partner wanting to most see on your adventures?
22. What is your partner’s worst childhood experience?
23. Name 2 people your partner admires the most in the world?
24. What attracted your partner first to you?
25. What is your partner’s favorite tree?
26. What foods does your partner hate?
27. Who is your partner’s favorite music group to listen to while travelling?
28. What is your partner’s worst travel fear?
29. Does your partner have a secret ambition? What is it?
30. What brings your partner the most joy?
31. If your partner could choose anyone past or present to join you on your next adventure, who would they choose?
32. What song would your partner say could be their theme song?
33.What is one of your partner’s favorite desserts?
34. What would your partner say is the most important item to have on a road trip?
35. Where would be your partner’s ideal, romantic location?
36. What would be an ideal job for your partner?
37. Who was your partner’s best friend in childhood?
38. Who or what inspired your partner to be adventurous?
39. Who is your partner’s greatest source of support (other than you)?
40. What would your partner say makes a trip “successful”?
41. What would your partner say is his/her most favorite part of your adventure vehicle set-up or if you do not have one yet, what would be his/her most favorite part?